SSC CGL 2017 Revised Age Limit Criteria
- 0.1 Candidates are you looking for SSC CGL Age Limit Criteria ? So, SSC had increased the Age Limit by 3 Years for Upcoming SSC CGL Exam Which is held in the year of 2017.
- 1 Why SSC CGL Age Limit Criteria is Increased ?
- 2 Complete Listing of CGL Posts Which age limit is Increased
Candidates are you looking for SSC CGL Age Limit Criteria ? So, SSC had increased the Age Limit by 3 Years for Upcoming SSC CGL Exam Which is held in the year of 2017.
Those candidates who are going to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam, for all of you we have a good news for you. As we all know the most of posts of CGL Exams Age Limit is 18 to 27 years, And some days age SSC got demand by students regarding increasing the upper age limit criteria for CGL Exam and from now there is a good news for all of those candidates who want upper age relaxation and candidates from now it is increased by 3 years for various posts in CGL 2017 Exam. Most of the posts age limit is increased and for Group B posts having grade pay of Rs 4,200, Rs 4,600 and Rs 4,800.
This step is good for future of our country, with this step the rising level of unemployment would not stop but some percent of unemployment will be short. This would encourage and giving opportunity to more people may apply for Government Job in India.
Notification regarding increasing in Upper Age Limit Criteria is issued by the (DOPT) Department of Personnel Training, Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pension. And it is expected that these new guidelines are implemented for the Upcoming SSC CGL 2017 Exam, And exact status will be known only after the releasing of SSC CGL 2017 Notification on 11th March 2017.
Recently SSC had releases an notification regarding the cut off date for CGL 2017 Exam. As per this official notification, the exact date for determining the Age Limit for SSC CGL 2017 Exam is on 1st August, 2017. So, those candidates who match the Eligibility Criteria for CGL 2017 Exam as on 1st August, 2017 only they can apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
On this page we are going to discuss about the Complete Listing of SSC CGL Posts, for which age limit criteria is increased. Through this you will get to know which post you are eligible and you can fill the Post Preference for CGL 2017 Exam.
Why SSC CGL Age Limit Criteria is Increased ?
Right Now there is no official reason for stated as why there is age relaxation in age limit criteria for CGL Exam and this is too for only Group B Post.
Some Possible reason for increasing in Upper Age Limit Criteria.
- The growing unemployment in India, Central government wants to give opportunity to those candidates who have the age of 27 years. And now with the upper age limit criteria is increased to 30 years, which means more and more candidates may appear for their CGL Exam.
- As Group B Posts which is very high profile Jobs in (MHA) Ministry of Home Affairs, Revenue and other central government department. And from the point of view or appointees who carry sense of responsibility are ae enough to handle their office Roles, Duties and responsibilities.
Complete Listing of CGL Posts Which age limit is Increased
Applicants you all must note that the Age Limit Criteria is increased from the below mention Group B posts which came under the Grade Pay of Rs 4,200, Rs 4,600, and Rs 4,800.
- For Assistant in CVC : 18 to 30 Years
- For Assistant in Home Affairs : 21 to 30 Years
- For Assistant in Railways : 18 to 30 Years
- For Assistant in External Affairs : 18 to 30 Years
- For Assistant in Ministry of Defence : 18 to 30 Years
- For Assistant in Other Ministries : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector (Excise) : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector (Preventive Officer) : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector (Examiner) : 18 to 30 Years
- For Assistant Enforcement Officer : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector Post : 18 to 30 Years
- For Divisional Accountant : 18 to 30 Years
- For Inspector (Narcotics) : 18 to 30 Years
List of those post which upper age limit is already 30 years or above, as per previous SSC Notifications.
- For Assistant in CSS : 18 to 30 Years
- For (SI) Sub-Inspector in CBI : 18 to 30 Years
- For (SI) Sub-Inspector in NIA : 18 to 30 Years
- For AAO : 18 to 30 Years
- For Statistical Investigator : Not more than 32 Years.
SSC Does a Mistake in Age Limit Criteria
On 16th May 2017 SSC Releases CGL Notification on it’s official site, but the thing is SSC Does a mistake in Notification, they not fully implementing in order, So, SSC does revised for Age Limit for most of the post, but for the post of Inspector in CBEC they do not revised the Age Limit, which is 18 to 27 years as per CGL Notification.
There are 3 posts in CBEC and these are..
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
Here we provide Screenshot of it from the SSC CGL Notification, and these posts are came under Rs 4600 Grade Pay and still there in no change in Age Criteria.
Now the question is that SSC will issue a corrigendum and release notification for revising the Age Limit for these posts.
Some Applicants have filed a Grievance at PG portal to CBEC, regarding the Revised Age Limit Criteria and CBEC confirmed them that they have revised the Age Limit. And experts are of the view that CBEC has not intimated to SSC regarding revised Age Limit Criteria and now SSC Published the notification with the previous year Age Limit.
So, candidates if CBEC is not communicate with SSC regarding change in Age Limit within 15 days then chances are very high for Age Limit in 18 to 27 year will remain same there.
If you are CGL Aspirant and going to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam, then candidates we suggest you all to wait for few more days before you fill the CGL 2017 Online Form, or may be Notification from SSC regarding change in Age Limit Criteria.
Note : Rest of remaining posts are having grade pa of Rs 2400 and Rs 2800, and there is no any changes in their Age Limit Criteria.
Candidates this is totally expectation whole scene is clear after the releasing of official SSC CGL 2017 Notification. And the Online Registration for CGL 2017 Exam will be start from 11th March and closes on 15th April 2017.
Canddiates are advised to start their CGL 2017 Exam Preparation right now because as you all know there is huge competition in the CGL Exam. We also provide the Recommended books for SSC CGL 2017 Exam, which covers each and ever topic of SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus.
Here is the Complete Official Notification regarding the Increase in Upper Age Limit Criteria.
Click Here for SSC CGL Upper Age Limit Criteria Notification
So, Candidates for further updates regarding SSC CGL 2017 Revised Age Limit Criteria Keep in touch with www.ssccgl2017online.co.in or you can do one more thing by Pressing Control + D for Bookmark this page.