10 Most Expected Questions for CGL Exam
10 Most Expected Current Affairs (GA) Questions for CGL Exam
SSC CGL 2017 Exact Exam dates are announced, but the exam is tentatively scheduled in August, 2017. Earlier the CGL Notification was announced on March, 2017 and Exam was scheduled on 8th and 22nd May, 2017, but due to elections in some state, the Exam dates was rescheduled and postponed to August, 2016.
However, SSC is yet to announce the Exact Dates, Last year the exam was held on 9th and 16th August, 2017. In 2017, it is expected that exam is likely to be conducted on second and Fourth week of August. Well, this postponement, came as a good news as, aspirants got over 3 more months to prepare for the exam.
If, you have been steady in your preparation then chances are that you have covered over 70 to 80 % of your CGL Syllabus and the rest will be completed in the coming 1 Month or so, after that revision begins. But, if you are yet to start you preparation then we suggest that go for the SSC CGL crash course and these Books for SSC CGL 2017 Exam will help you immensely.
Applicants, must note that Downloading of SSC CGL 2017 Admit cards will start at least 2 weeks before the Exam Date. Most likely, you can download the Admit card from the Last week of July. We will update every information on this website.
Now, coming to the point, from today, we will be sharing Quizzes and Expected Questions for CGL Exams. In this post, we are going to share 10 Most expected Questions for CGL Exam. These Questions, will cover the General Awareness section only.
15 Most Expected General Awareness Questions (Current Affairs )
1) Who has been awarded with the Golden Indian of the Year Award ?
Ans: Aishwarya Rai Bachhan
2) Recently Padam Sachdev, has been selected for “Saraswati Samman-2015”. For which book, she has been given the award
Ans : Chit-Chete (Her autobiography in Dogri)
3) Who won the femina Miss India World 2016 ?
Ans : Priyadarshini Chatterjee.
4) Who was named the captain of ICC World T20 Men’s Team ?
Ans Virat Kohli
5) Who announced the Stand Up India scheme, recently ?
Ans Narender Modi
6) Who is name as the First “Ambassador for Girl Child ” under ” Beti Bachao, Beti Padao” project ?
Ans Chief Secretary of Nagaland, Pankaj Kumar
7) Who is recently appointed as Chairperson of National Monument Authority ?
Ans. Susmita Pande
8) India completed its own navigational set up mission, with the launch of
9) Name the India’s New Fastest Train ?
Ans Gatimaan Experess .
10) How was honored with the Hridyanath Award -2016 ?
Ans Viswnathan Anand
Note: If, you face any difficulty in General Awareness preparation, then you should read Current Affairs Magazines (Like PD, CSR, GKT) regularly and this Arihant Book for CGL 2017 is one stop solution for all your CGL preparation needs.
In the upcoming posts, we will share more Quizzes and Questions for the CGL Exam 2017
If, you have any queries, kindly ask us through the comments below.