SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Released- www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission’s much awaited 2018 Exam Calendar has been announced and with this, are announced the Notification and Exam dates of SSC Exams for 2018.Every year, SSC conducts two major exams one for Graduates (CGL Exam) and other for Undergraduates (CHSL 10+2 Exam). SSC’s Exam for Graduates is CGL Exam, for which the Notification has been announced and Online Registrations are going on at its official website www.ssc.nic.in. The Last Date to submit the CGL 2018 Application form is 21st April 2018, also see SSC CHSL Notification 2018 another most popular exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission is SSC CHSL 2018 Exam, this is for those who have passed 10+2. SSC CHSL Notification & Exam Dates 2018 will be certainly an important event for freshers & experienced candidates as well.
CHSL Exam is also known as 10+2 Exam, the reason as it for undergraduates who have passed 10+2. So, if you are one, looking for Government Jobs in India, after 10+2 then CHSL Exam is one of the best options for you. The exam is conducted for Group D posts in various government departments and Ministries, Govt of India. The posts are Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks. Candidates can also check for SSC CHSL Important Dates OR SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper.
Remember, these posts come with All India Service Liability, so you have to serve from anywhere in India. While the SSC CHSL Pay-Scale for this Job is Rs 5200 – Rs 20,200 (GP: Rs 2400) but will become obsolete, after the 7th Pay Commission implementation, there is 16% hike in the salary for the employees. In this post, we will discuss in Detail about the Notification and Exam Dates for CHSL 2018 Exam, so that you can start your preparation in advance. If you are preparing for SSC CGL Exam, then you will find that the CGL Syllabus has everything in similarity with SSC CHSL Syllabus, the only difference is that of Difficulty level.
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification 2018
SSC CHSL Important Dates
SSC CHSL Notification
The Notification for CHSL 2018 Exam will be announced in the 2nd week of October 2018. Earlier the Notification was expected to be announced on 2nd July, but due to some official reasons, the Notification gets delayed, further check out the important dates 2018
Applicants can obtain the Notification for CHSL 2018 Exam from the below-mentioned sources
1) Employment News: The SSC CHSL Detailed Notification, will be published in the Employment Newspaper Dated 8th October 2018. So get the copy from the nearest stationary
2) SSC Website: SSC will upload the Official Notification on its main website as well as its Regional Websites. So you can Download the PDF copy of the Advertisement and save it on your Mobile, Tablet, Laptop etc.
3) CHSL Website: There is an exclusive website, for SSC CHSL 2018, that will publish all the Information, you need to know about the CHSL Exam. Not only the information, the website has Detailed, Syllabus Exam Pattern and Books for CHSL Exam. The Website is now live and you can access it at @ www.sscchsl2018.in
Important Update (As of 2nd April 2018)
|Application Notification Release Date||October 2018|
|Application Process Begins||November 2018|
|SSC CHSL Last Date to apply||December 2018|
|SSC CHSL Hall Ticket Download TIER-1||March 2019|
|SSC CHSL TIER-1 Exam Date||April 2019|
|SSC CHSL TIER-2 Exam Date||May 2019|
|SSC CHSL TIER-3 Exam Date(Typing Test/Skill Test)||June 2019|
The Notification for SSC CHSL 2018 Exam is delayed or postponed for some time. The reason for the postponement is Non-Declaration of SSC CHSL 2018 Written exam results and Postponement of CGL 2018 Exam to August. Now, the big Question is When the SSC CHSL 2018 Notification will be announced.
It is expected that the CHSL 2018 Results are likely to be announced in the Last week of July 2018, only after that we have expected the Notification. It is most likely that Advertisement will be announced in First Or 2nd week of August
For complete Details and updates, applicants are advised to check our Exclusive website on SSC CHSL 2018
Now the Latest update is that Notification is coming on 8th Oct 2018. For details, keep checking this page regularly.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants willing to apply for CHSL Exam in 2018, must meet the below-mentioned eligibility conditions.
The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 27 years
Should have passed the 10+2 Exam from a recognized Board or University in India.
CHSL Exam Date 2018
The exact exam dates will be known, only when the CHSL Notification, will be announced, but the tentative exam schedule is announced. As per the SSC Calendar 2018, SSC CHSL Written Exam, will is likely to be held in October 2018.
Tentative Written Exam Dates.
Now, we will update this section with exact exam dates, only after the Official Notification is announced. However, there is every likelihood that exam may be held in Nov/ Dec 2018
Selection Process for CHSL 2018 Exam
- CHSL Exam is one of the most popular exams in India, for undergraduates.
- Every year over 40 lakh candidates appear for this exam.
- The Selection process for this Exam comprises of Written Exam, followed by Skill test and Document Verification.
- The written test is conducted in online mode (TIER-1 & TIER-2 Level)
- TIER- 3 Constitutes Skill Test
- The final level in the selection process is Document verification process.
Candidates who successfully submit their applications before the closing date will be issued Admit cards so that they can appear for the written exam. The Written exam is tentatively scheduled for the month of Sept and Oct 2018. Here is the Syllabus of CHSL Written exam.
Note: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
SSC CHSL How to Apply?
Applicants willing to appear in the CHSL Exam must first meet the Eligibility conditions and only after that, you should your application.
Application form: Applications can be submitted either through online mode. The online applications can be submitted by logging on to the Official website at www.ssc.nic.in. The Last Date to submit the SSC CHSL 2018 Online application form is Nov /Dec 2018. See, the important dates in the table mentioned above. In case, you don’t like to Submit the CHSL Online form and instead like to submit the Paper application form, then you should read this Post on How to Submit the Application form for SSC CHSL 2018 Exam. The detailed process to apply online has been discussed step by step-
Steps involved in the online application process
- Visit the official website link www.ssc.nic.in which is provided here.
- Click on the Direct link to Apply online Link shown on the official web page.
- The NEW Registration link will open up in the new Tab
- To start with the New Registration process, applicants need to provide basic information.
- Basic information includes Candidate’s Name, Parents’ brief detail, valid email id, Date of birth, Contact number etc
- Further, click on submit button to finally submit your first online registration form of SSC CSHL 2018.
- It is further advised that applicants should verify their complete details before submitting the online application form.
- All the interested applicants will be issued with a unique Registration ID for the SSC CHSL 2018 exam.
- Further applicants are required to login ID provided & Registration ID, password, date of birth.
- Complete the rest registration process for SSC CHSL 2018.
- Finally, candidates have to upload the photograph & signature as per the instructions are given.
- Click on the final Submission Button after the PAYMENT Process is done online.
We will update will page, only when the SSC releases the Official Notification at www.ssc.nic.in. In the meantime, you can start your preparation for CHSL 2018 Exam, by going through the Syllabus and Buying the Recommended Books for CHSL Exam. or by visiting our related articles at www.ssccgl2017online.co.in