- 0.1 Candidates we are going to made a tutorial which guide you with the process of Submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form.
- 1 Schedule of CGL 2017 Online Application Form
- 2 Relevant things for SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
- 3 Where to do Registration ?
- 4 How to Submit SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form ?
- 5 Relevant Points to Remember
- 6 Updates ?
Candidates we are going to made a tutorial which guide you with the process of Submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form.
Present Status : Candidates as you all know SSC CGL 2017 Registration or Filling Online Application Form is yet to start. And according to the tentative dates in the month of February/ March 2017 candidates may apply for CGL 2017 Exam.
In Staff Selection Commission’s most awaited thing is SSC CGL 2017 Notification it is going to announced soon and candidates once Notification is get announced, the internet is full of traffic of aspirants and all candidates are looking for Apply Online Link for the SSC CGL 2017 Exam. And CGL exam is one of that popular exam in India and it is most popular among all the graduates because it gives high paying Central Government Job in India.
We are going to share some fact about CGL Exam which shows the immense popularity of Exam. In the year of 2016 there are Record No. of candidates were applied for CGL Exam and the massive number is Approx 35 Lakh and It is expected that more than 35 Lakh of candidates are going to apply for CGL 2017 Exam. And due to it’s popularity this is the main reason that you all need serious preparation for at-least 6 month to qualify CGL Exam.
So, candidates are advised to do their CGL Exam preparation through the SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus and start their preparation for CGL Exam. If you have appeared for SSC CGL 2016 Exam or more previously SSC CGL Exam than it is an advantage for you because you have quiet better understating regarding it’s Syllabus, Online Mode of Examination, Pattern of Exam & How to do time management etc. as compared to those candidates who are going to apply for the first time in CGL Exam.
This is same as in the case with CGL Online Application for Online Form Submission. Which means those candidates who have applied for the previous SSC exams they all are aware with online system of submission of online application forms. Previously, SSC accept the paper form application form for SSC CGL Exam and with the increase of Internet user in India SSC started online application method for CGL, CHSL and other SSC Exams.
On this page we are going to discuss about the step by step procedure of submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form. This page is very helpful for those aspirants who are amateur on Computer system to submit the CGL 2017 Online Application Form and basically it is matter of few clicks.
Present Status : As we all know SSC CGL Notification is released and SSC CGL Online Registration Begins on 16th May, 2017. After Some time SSC Online Registration Server goes unresponsive. And Current Status (As on 16th May, 2017 at 12:00 Noon) is “Service is Currently Unavailable“
We will update this page, Once SSC Registration Begins
Strict Instruction by SSC : Only one Application is allowed for per person. Filling more than one application form may become the reason of cancellation of your candidature.
Candidates remember Online Mode is the only way to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam. Since 2016 SSC has do away with Paper Application Form. So, candidates for proper guidance read this whole article carefully for how to fill SSC CGL 2017 Application Form from mobile or Personal Computer (PC).
SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration Schedule.
- SSC CGL Online Registration Starts From : 16th May, 2017
- Last Date of Submission of CGL Online Application Form : 16th June, 2017
Schedule of CGL 2017 Online Application Form
Firstly you should keep a note of the Starting and Last date of submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form. And it is important to mention here that Online Registration will start after the releasing of CGL 2017 Notification.
The tentative date of announcement of CGL 2017 Notification is 11th March 2017, This date is based on Tentative Exam Calendar of 2017-18. Which means Exact Date of Notification will be known after the releasing of Official SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18.
Now here is the Tentative Schedule of CGL 2017 Exam Online Application Form.
- Opening Date of CGL 2017 Online Registration : Mid of February 2017
- Last Date of Submission of CGL 2017 Online Application Form : Mid of March 2017
Note : Once Online Registration Dates are out so you all will be notified through this page, with all the exact dates of submitting online application form.
Relevant things for SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
Firstly you all need to keep following details and documents with yourself at the time of submission of CGL Online Form. If you keep those thing with you filling online form is less time consuming.
1.) Scanned Photograph and Signature : At the time of Online Form Filling of CGL 2017 Exam all you need of Scanned Copies of your Passport Size Photograph and Signature while filling online application form.
- Scanned Photograph : Size of Photograph must be greater than 4 KB and less than 12 KB. And resolution of Photograph must be 100 by 120 Pixels.
- Scanned Signature : Size of Signature must be greater than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. And resolution of Photograph must be 140 by 60 Pixels.
Note : Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature should be in JPG Format.
2.) Email ID : All the applicant must have their own Email ID and it should be active till the completion of Selection Procedure. Because SSC sends many of Registration Details, Acknowledgement, and many relevant things which relates you SSC CGL 2017 Exam. So, you all must have your own active Email ID.
And keep your Email ID regularly and check for any email communication which relates to SSC CGL Exam.
3.) Academic Qualification Details : And the most important thing which is candidates are advised to keep their Qualification Certificate ready as you need to enter all details like Marks Obtained, Passing Year, Maximum Marks, Stream, Subject etc.
And this is all the details/ Documents which is needed at the time of submission of Online Application Form. After that you need to proceed for Apply Online for SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
Where to do Registration ?
Candidates this is one of the most important thing to know about the official site to submit their Online Application Forms.
Online Application Form for CGL Exam can be submitted at the below mentioned websites.
How to Submit SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form ?
Now we are going to discuss about the Step by Step Procedure of Submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form.
1.) Firstly visit to the official site of SSC which is www.ssconline2.gov.in OR www.sscregistration.nic.in
Note : Candidates only these 2 are the official website of SSC to submit your SSC CGL Online Application Form. So, candidates are advised that don’t ever get mislead in the name of all Bogus Websites created name in the form of SSC.
2.) Now you have to find the appropriate link which is named as “Part-1 Registration”. And this is embedded in the “Examination” link and when you move your mouse cursor on it. It will show you the Part-1 Registration. Now you have to click on it.
3.) In the Part-1 Registration of CGL Online Application Form you need to submit some of your basic details link Name, Address, Percentage, Center of Exam, Religion, Category etc. You can easily fill your all details through the On-Screen Instruction.
Note : In Part-1 Registration you all must have filled your Post Preferences. So, be careful while choosing Preference of Post. You can fill your Post Preference with the help of Post Code which is given in your application form.
4.) When Part-1 Registration gets over you have to press “I Agree” button which defines you giving the undertaking that details, submitted by you are correct and you don’t want to make any changes and modification.
Which means after check “I Agree” button once now there will be “No Editing”.
5.) After done your Part-1 Registration your system will generate a page which contains your Registration Number. Now you have to write down your Registration No. of take a hard copy of it for future use. Because Reg. No. is must for completing the Part-2 Registration.
6.) In Part-2 Registration it involves 2 steps. First One is Making Payment of Application Fee and Second one is Uploading the copies of your photograph and signature.
7.) When you start your Part-2 Registration you need to enter your “Registration Number” and your (DOB) Date of Birth in the relevant field and now click on the submit button. \
8.) Now you have to pay your application fee either online of offline mode.
- Candidates if you choose offline mode of Payment then system will generate a challan form and it should be printed and taken by the SBI Branch for paying of application fee and you have to note down the transaction number by the SBO bank and continue to the Part-2 registration.
- And if you choose the online mode than you may pay your application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. through this step you can directly proceed for Part-2 Registration process after the completion of Part-1 Registration.
9.) Those applicants who are exempted from application fee they all can skip step 8.
10.) Now you have to upload your Scanned documents like Scanned copy of our photograph and signature, Uploading document is relevant without this Registration is incomplete. And above we already mention the size and dimension of Scanned Documents.
Following these steps you can complete your SSC CGL Registration Process.
Relevant Points to Remember
- Candidates if you choose pay your application fee by cash then you must retain your receipt of challan form till the end of selection procedure, because the receipt may be asked any time to produce it.
- After completion of Part-II Registration process you all may receive an Email from the officials of SSC which contains your Registration Number and an Acknowledgement, you all must retain this email from in case of discrepancy arise with candidature.
- If you submitted your application form more than one time then in that case your apply for last submission of online application form for CGL Exam will be accepted.
- Regisraion Number is very important for Exam itself, so you have to keep it very safe because without registration no. you cannot download your Admit Card, and without admit card you will not be able to appear for CGL Exam.
- Changes/ Modification or Addition in application form is not allowed once you submit your application form so you have to be very careful while submitting online application form.
- So, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible for avoiding last minute rush and several associated issues, during the last date of application.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting on this page because time to time we updated the page for further updates regarding SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017. So, candidates keep in touch for exact dates of CGL Exam.
Candidates if you have any query regarding SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 than ping us through the comment box which is given below.