- 1 SSC CGL 2018 Notification
SSC CGL 2018 Notification : An All India Entrance Exam will soon open all the gateway for 1000+ Central Government Department and Ministries job in the year of -2018.
This Article or Post for those candidates who missed their SSC CGL 2018 Exam, and from now anxiously waiting for SSC CGL 2018 Notification. For all of them we provide all relevant details Regarding SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
As we all know from the year of 2018 CGL Exam is totally based on CBT (Computer Based Test) so in the year of 2018 Online CGL Exam is going to held in the month of June or July 2018. And Official Notification will be announced on Updated soon.
Current Status : 2018 the officials of Staff Selection Commission releases it’s annual exam calendar which is named as SSC Exam Calendar 2018. Basically this SSC Exam Calendar consist all the tentative dates of all SSC Exams which are going to be held in the year of 2018. As per official information SSC CGL 2018 Notification will be announced on 2018. And CGL Tier 1 exam will be scheduled in the month of 2018.
Very Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases it’s Tentative Dates for SSC CGL 2018 Online Exam. But the official of SSC not disclosed the Exact Dates for respective exams. Exact dates will be known after the releasing of Official Notification of CGL 2018. But Tentative Dates are released through the SSC Exam Calendar 2018.
Every Year SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar in the month of October/ November. And for the year of 2018 SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar on updated soon. So, like Last Year SSC Releases it’s Exam Calendar the same time in the year of 2018. As you all know and it is worth mentioning that SSC never follows their Time Table for SSC CGL Exam and for all other exam which is introduces by SSC. Sometime SSC Releases it’s CGL Notification in the month of January or February and Sometime in the month of June or July this is the main reason why CGL Notification is unpredictable.
Candidates as per official information SSC CGL 2018 Notification is going to release on update soon so those candidates who are anxiously waiting for SSC CGL Notification so candidates very soon you all will be able to view or download SSC CGL Notification through the official site of SSC or through the link which is just mention on the bottom of the Page and after releasing of official notification you all get Exact Date of Online Form Filling.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification Announced One Day Before
Right now everyone is surprised cause SSC had announced the CGL Notification updated soon. Notification is in form of PDF and available at it’s official site. And as per Notification Online Registration will start from May 2018 so candidates you all can register upto June 2018.
Download Link of the whole PDF is available at the end of the page.
There are some major changes in SSC CGL 2018 are as …
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is deducted from 75 Minutes to 60 Minutes Only (100 Questions/ 200 Marks)
- Upper Age limit for many posts have been increased by 3 years, for some of department i.e. (CSS, IB, Railway, MEA, AFHQ, ITI etc)
- And for the first time in SSC CGL are grouped in various category i.e A, B, C and D.
- Some New posts are also introduced for the First time in CGL 2017. And these posts are Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation office and many for other ministries.
- Cut off Date for determining the Age limit and Educational Qualification is August, 2018.
- Post preference is required will be filled at the time of Submission of CGL online Form, but you all will be asked to fill preference at 2nd time during Document Verification and it will be considered as Final.
- Biggest Mistake in SSC CGL 2018 Notification, in very first line that SSC will hold the CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination) 2018. And below we provide it’s Screenshot.
Update on 2018
On May 2018, SSC Releases a Short Notice for those candidates who are anxiously waiting for SSC CGL Notification, They releases a short notice which is published in National Newspaper, And also confirmed the Notification Date and all Exams Date for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
The SSC CGL 2018 Tentative Exam Dates are from August 2018 to August 2018 which SSC kept tentative all these Exam Dates. But it is confirmed that the SSC CGL Notification on May 2018.
So, dear aspirants Finally on August 2017 SSC CGL Notification is going to release. This news will end the more than 2 months Long wait, after the Notification was postponed on March 2018. Below we provide a Screenshot of that notice which is take from the Newspaper.
Update on April 2018
Finally after delaying of approx one month, SSC releases their Revised Schedule of SSC CGL 2017. And as per Revised SSC Exam Calendar SSC CGL Notification is going to release on May 2017.
Earlier, there were rumors that NCS is going to conduct Tier-1 Exam but now the revised announcement of Revised SSC CGL Dates, it’s look like SSC is going to conduct all CGL Exam.
Revised Schedule of SSC CGL 2018 Exam
- Announcement of SSC CGL Notification : Updated soon
- Last Date of Online Registration of SSC CGL 2018 : Updated soon
- Exam Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 : Updated soon
So, Candidates as per SSC Revised Exam Calendar CGL 2018 Tier-2 Exam will be held on November 2018 and Selection Procedure is likely to complete in March, 2018.
So, candidates on May you all will be able to view or download your SSC CGL 2018 Notification through the official site of SSC or from here too through the direct link which is mentioned below.
In the month of May 2018 on May it is expected that SSC CGL Notification is going to release so candidates if CGL Notification is releases by officials of SSC So, you all will be notified on this page so keep in touch.
Breaking News : NO SSC Tier-1 Exam in Future
SSC CGL Tier-1 2018 Exam is going to replaced with NCS (National Career Services) All India Common Entrance Exam for all Graduate Level Posts.
May be this is the main reason of Delay in announcement of SSC CGL 2018 Notification and SSC CAPF Notification is also raised many doubt regarding all those exams which are going to conduct in the year of 2018.
So, this is the news of Scrapping of (SSC) Staff Selection Commission and new organisation which is named as National Career Services (NCS) Which is operated by the ministry of Labor and Employment which may conduct all the recruitment exams which are going to be held in future.
And the proof of this big change is the Logo of (NCS) National Career Service which is available on the official site of Staff Selection Commission. Which clearly means work is shifting under process.
Here are some steps for Government Job Exam will be conducted in Future.
- There will be only one time common registration for Various Exam.
- And NCS will conducts exam separately for 10th, 12th and Graduate Pass Candidates.
- Candidates must have to issued their scorecard, and that would be valid for the duration of 1 year. And after that candidates can apply for Appearing in Tier-2 Exam.
- Those exams which is conducted by NCS is only for determining the eligibility for Government Jobs. And after that it will be referred to all those recruitment agencies and they turn to conduct Mains or Tier-2 Exam for all posts.
For Example : Suppose you have applied for SSC CGL 2018 Exam with NCS Exam System and Tier-1 Exam will be conducted b NCS and after Exam you will issued a scorecard which is based on your Marks and then SSC will conduct the Tier-2 Exam as per cut off Marks which is fixed by the Commission.
Which means NCS is going to conduct Tier-1 Exam and reduce the burden of Recruitment Agencies. and rest of these Recruitment Agencies will conduct the Tier-2 Exam for completing the Recruitment Process.
Update on March 2018
Like Last year SSC again Postponing the CGL Notification 2018. In the year 2018 SSC CHSL Notification is delayed by approx 3 months and CAPF SI 2018 Notification is already delayed by approx 2 months and the same case with SSC CGL Notification 2018.
Firstly SSC Decided to release CGL 2018 Notification on March 2018, but due to some unknown reason SSC Failed to publish the notification on it’s official site and right now no one knows when the SSC CGL Notification is going to be announced.
But we are going to share some reason for the postponement of CGL Notification
- May be SSC wants to complete the selection procedure for CGL 2018 Exam. SSC CGL 2018 Tier-3 Exam is going to be held on March, 2017. After Tier-3 Exam officials of SSC going to release it’s result and Then there will be SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam so, that After completion of CGL 2018 Selection Process SSC Going to release SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
- Or May be there is some file pending with department of Personnel Training regarding some changes in Exam Pattern or Age Criteria or some unknown reason.
Expected date for SSC CGL 2018 Notification :
Most Expected date for the announcement of SSC CGL Notification 2018 on First or 2nd Week of April 2018.
On Dated October, 2018 SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar for all those examination which are going to be held in the year of 2018. On the basis of Annual Exam Calendar and it if for the first time SSC Releases it’s Exam Calendar so early mostly SSC Releases Exam Calendar in the end of the Year.
- Announcement of CGL Notification :Updated soon
- Closing Date of Online CGL Application : Updated soon
- Exam Date for CGL Tier-1 Exam : Updated soon
Most of times SSC CGL Exam Dates and Notification are postponed. And recent example is CHSL 2018 Notification it was earlier scheduled to be announced on July, 2018 but due to some valid reason it was delayed and due to delay conducting of Online Exam of CGL is postponed of Notification to the month of October, 2018.
This Delaying case is not only applicable on Notification it is also applicable on Exam Dates which means officials of SSC are not confirmed with its Exam Dates. And it’s recent example is that the Online CGL 2018 Exam is scheduled on May 2018, but due to some circumstances it was postponed to the month of August and September 2018. So, from my point of view there is no need to wait for SSC CGL 2018 Notification when it will came we update CGL Notification 2018 on this page. So, start your preparation as soon as possible. And for you better information Official of SSC Releases it’s CGL 2018 Notification in the month of February 2018 and Online Exam will be held in the month of June or July 2018.
At here we are going to share all the Complete details of SSC CGL 2018 Notification. Like How to get the Official Notification and what to do after the notification get released and all important and relevant things which relates to SSC CGL 2018 Notification. This Post of Article is enough for getting all the details of SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Candidates if you regularly Applying for Government Jobs, Like SSC Exams or UPSC Exam than you are totally aware with How they releases their particular exam Notification. and also from where to get the official notification as well as How to apply for all those examination. But if it’s your first time you are going to apply for Government Jobs and SSC CGL 2018 Exam than below we are going to guide you How to obtain the SSC CGL 2018 Notification and How to apply for SSC CGL Exam.
Firstly and most important thing is discuss is when the Notification to be announced Officially.
And we are also going to share all the Notification Dates of CGL Notification for Last 5 Years.
From the above able it is clearly mentioned that there is a huge variation in Notification Dates but the common thing is most of the year SSC Releases CGL Notification in the month of January, February and March. But in the year of 2018 SSC Releases it’s CGL Notification in the month of May.
Whenever SSC Releases it’s Schedule of Exam for 2018 than we update this page so, stay connected with us for further updates.
Check : Patwari Admit Card
How to get SSC CGL Notification ?
Candidates if you are interested and eligible as well made your mind for Applying for CGL 2018 Exam than most important thing is get the official notification than read whole eligibility criteria and applying online before it’s last date.
SSC give one month time duration for Applying for CGL Exam and all registration process will be done at the official site of SSC.
Below we provide some easy ways to get your CGL Notification.
- Through Employment News Paper : Applicants if you borrow and read regularly Employment News paper than you are totally aware with it’s “Carrier Option”. Through this option you get various important information like Exam Dates and Notification Dates of all Government Jobs which all are advertised in the Employment News Paper. Means Whenever SSC Releases CGL Notification and Exam Dates it will published in the Employment News Paper.
You can easily buy or borrow this employment newspaper through the Local Stationary Shop or Book Shop. Basically this Newspaper is on Weekly Basis and it will be available on Wednesday or Thursday.
- SSC Official Websites : SSC have total of Nine Websites with including www.ssc.nic.in which is SSC’s Main Website and Rest of Eight Websites are it’s regional Website and it is maintained by the Respective Regional Offices.
Whenever SSC Announced it’s Annual Exam Calendar with Exact Exam Dates then it will be uploaded on the Regional Websites of SSC and as well as it’s Main Website in the form of PDF which you can easily Download on your Device.
- ssccgl2018online.co.in : It is an exclusive website for CGL 2018 Exam because we provide all relevant and important information which relates SSC CGL 2018 Exam and all SSC Exams and It’s Notification/ Exam Dates which are going to be held in 2018. All things are provided in this website for you.
Whenever SSC CGL 2018 Notification is officially released than we upload CGL Notification on this page for your convenience so you can easily download it which is in the form of PDF. So, candidates are advised to keep visiting this site regularly.
On this page below we provide all the Best Books for CGL Exam, Preparation Strategy, Syllabus as well as Previous Year Papers of SSC CGL Question papers.
Check :- SSC CHSL Notification
What to do after the CGL Notification ?
When CGL Notification is released than first thing is need you have to read whole Notification very carefully because the whole eligibility criteria is mentioned in the Official Notification.
Now you have to find is there any changes in Exam Syllabus, Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern.
After that you need to note down all the Important Dates of CGL Exam. Like Opening and Closing date of submission the CGL 2018 Application Form. And candidates are advised to fill their Online Exam Form before it’s closing date. Because to avoid last minute rush like Web Page is not opening, Traffic Overloaded, Slow Website, Frequent Disconnection etc.
After Successfully filling Online Application Form you have to note down your Registration Number and it will be generating at the time of Registration. Because Without Registration No. you will not be able to view or download your Admit Card.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
Now we are going to discuss about all the Important Dates for SSC CGL Exam. Those dates which are given below these are tentative.
- Releasing Date of SSC CGL 2017 Notification : Updated soon
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 1 : Updated soon
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 2 :Updated soon
- Exam Date of CGL Tier – 3 : Updated soon
- Exam Date of CGL Tier – 4 : Updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam
Candidates if you are set your mind to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam than you have to must aware with it’s eligibility criteria.
- Nationality : Those candidates have Indian Citizenship only they all applicable for this Exam which means NRI and foreigners may not apply for SSC CGL Exam.
- Age Limit : Candidates as you all knew there are various posts in CGL Exam and in that case there is different age criteria for all these posts. But for Most posts age criteria is 18 years to 27 years. And for Few Posts age limit is 28 or 30 or 32 years.
It is worth mentioning here that SSC Revises it’s Age Limit for CGL Exam and the Revised age limit is 20 years to 30 years and this move is introduces in the year of 2018. So, those candidates who loses their hope for appearing in CGL Exam so candidates this is revised Age Limit for CGL Exam.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per SSC norms.
- Educational Qualification : Those applicants who are made their mind for CGL Exam 2018 then they all must have been completed their Graduation but candidates for few posts there are some additional qualification. So, for this you have to wait for SSC CGL Official Notification.
Note : When SSC CGL 2018 Notification get released then we update Post Wise Eligibility Criteria for CGL Exam on this page. If there is bit or far change in CGL Exam or Eligibility Criteria than we update this Page so you can easily find your changes for CGL 2018 Exam.
So, Candidates Keep your eye with this exclusive site which name is ssccgl2017online.co.in and it is expected that SSC CGL 2018 Notification is going to be announced in the month of Feb 2018 but as you all know every time there is little bit of Postponement in CGL Notification. So, candidates when it released officially than we will uploaded CGL 2018 Notification on the same page.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern for CGL 2018 Exam
Selection process of CGL 2018 is totally based on Written Exam which is changed and now it is known as Online Objective Test which is also called as (CBT) Computer Based Test. And after that candidates should appear for Descriptive Test as well as Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and for Skill Test also.
1) Tier – 1 : Candidates this is First Stage of CGL Exam. Which means those candidates who have applied for CGL Exam than firstly they have to appear for Tier-1 Exam.
Tier-1 Exam is an online mode exam and it comprises with 4 section with 25 questions contain each and every section with the total time duration 75 Minutes.
- General Awareness Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- English Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
Note : Candidates there will be penalty of 0.50 Marks for Each and Every Wrong Answer.
2) Tier-2 : This Stage is for those candidates who have qualified their Tier-1 Exam and short-listed for Tier-2 Exam.
Tier-2 Exam is also an Online Mode Exam and it comprises with 3 section, Paper 1 is for English and Paper 2 is for Quantitative Abilities and Paper 3 is based on Statistical Methods. Basically Paper 1 and Paper 2 is compulsory for Every candidates who have qualified their Tier-1 Exam and Paper 3 is for those candidates who have applied for Statistical Investigator Posts.
- Paper – 1 (English) : 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- Paper – 2 (Quantitative Abilities) : 100 Questions (200 Marks)
3) Tier-3 : This stage is for those candidates who have qualified their Tier-2 Exam than they all have to appear for Tier-3 Exam, This Stage is totally Descriptive Paper of Hindi/ English. Total Weight age of Tier-3 Exam is also 100 Marks and applicant have to score at least 33% of marks for qualifying for Merit List.
Final Merit : Final Selection of candidates will be made on all performances in all three tiers.
What are the Various Posts in SSC CGL 2018 Exam ?
You all must aware with the SSC CGL Exam for Various Group B and Group C Posts in central government department and as well in Ministries. Like IBPS Exam is totally Common Exam for Banking Jobs, Similarly CGL Exam is common exam for Central Government Jobs so we know you all must be eager to know for which post you can go for Applying in SSC CGL Exam.
In SSC CGL 2018 Exam Posts are broadly classified in Group B and Group C categories.
- Group B Posts are having Pay Scale of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800
Note : In 2018, SSC Releases a New post Assistant Audit Officer (Gazetted/ Group B) with having pay Scale of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 for the first time.
- Group B Posts having Pay Scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200
Salary for Various Posts in SSC CGL 2018 Exam
There are two types of Posts in SSC CGL i.e Group B and Group C Posts.
Salaries for CGL 2018 posts, will be paid as per the recommendation of 7th Pay Commission which is introduces by Central Government.
Group B Posts Having :
- Salary is Rs 45000 : Grade Pay of Rs 4200
- Salary is Rs 53000 : Grade Pay of Rs 4600
- Salary is Rs 58000 : Grade Pay of Rs 4800
Group C Posts Having :
- Salary is Rs 34000 : Grade Pay of Rs 2800
- Salary is Rs 24000 : Grade Pay of Rs 2400
Exact salary vary post by post and Job Location. i.e In Metro Cities that Salary is higher as compared to Non- Metro Cities.
What to Do After CGL Notification Announced ?
As we all know SSC CGL Notification is announced and next thing is you all have to do is read the whole notification very carefully and most important the Section of Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit and Qualification.
Now you have to find out whether there is changes in Exam Pattern, Syllabus or Selection Procedure.
Now Note down all the Important Dates for CGL 2018 Exam. Like Last date of Submission of CGL 2018 Online Application Form. And candidates are advised to fill the Application Form at earliest do not wait for Last Dates, Cause if you are going to fill your CGL Online Application Form you can face various problems like Application Form Not opening, Website Slow, Server Problem, Traffic Overload, Lots of Frequent Disconnection etc
After Filling Application Form you all must note Down your Registration Number which is be generated after Registration because without this Unique Registration Number you would not be able to download your SSC CGL Admit Card.
Candidates this thing is very well know that without admit card you will not be permitted to enter in examination hall for CGL Exam. And Basically Admit Card can be downloaded before 15 Days of Written Examination.
i.e. If CGL 2018 Exam will be scheduled in the month of July then Admit Card will be available in the last week of June 2018.
For Downloading your CGL 2018 Admit Card than you must have carry your Registration Number which you can get at the time of Submission of Online Application for CGL Exam.
When Admit Card will be uploaded on the official site of SSC than we provide direct link of CGL Admit Card on this page.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam ?
Candidates this column is one of the most important column for knowing all the dates of Starting and Closing dates of Submission of Online Application form.
Candidates it is too early to comment on the Online Registration Starts for CGL 2018 Exam and when it ends. Exact Date will be announce after the releasing of SSC CGL 2018 Notification. Basically SSC give 30 days for Online Registration and applying for SSC 2018 Exam.
But we can expected that the Online Registration for CGL Exam will start from March 2018 and last date should be April 2018.
Online Application : As we all know the rush and appearance is too high for CGL Exam so due to this reason SSC Provided two websites for Applying and Registering for CGL 2018 Exam and both of these websites are.
Candidates once registration dates are out, than we provide direct link for both official sites for filling of Online Application for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
Application fee : All those candidates who are going to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam they all have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Candidates you can pay your application fee via Online Mode by using your (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or through SBI Challan.
Note : Female Candidates and Reserved Category Candidates they all are exempted from application fee.
Applicants of CGL 2018 Exam we will share all updates regarding SSC CGL 2018 Exam or any kind of Notification which is releases by officials of SSC.
Candidates if you have any query in your mind regarding SSC CGL Notification 2018 than ask frequently through the comment box which is given below.
So, Candidates for further updates regarding SSC CGL 2018 Notification Keep in touch with www.ssccgl2017online.co.in or you can do one more thing by Pressing Control + D for Bookmark this page.