SSC CGL 2017 Notification : An All India Entrance Exam will soon open all the gateway for 1000+ Central Government Department and Ministries job in the year of 2017-2018.
This Article or Post for those candidates who missed their SSC CGL 2016 Exam, and from now anxiously waiting for SSC CGL 2017 Notification. For all of them we provide all relevant details Regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
As we all know from the year of 2016 CGL Exam is totally based on CBT (Computer Based Test) so in the year of 2017 Online CGL Exam is going to held in the month of June or July 2017. And Official Notification will be announced on 11th March 2017.
Current Status : On 18th October 2016 the officials of Staff Selection Commission releases it’s annual exam calendar which is named as SSC Exam Calendar 2017. Basically this SSC Exam Calendar consist all the tentative dates of all SSC Exams which are going to be held in the year of 2017. As per official information SSC CGL 2017 Notification will be announced on 11th March 2017. And CGL Tier 1 exam will be scheduled in the month of June or July 2017.
Very Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases it’s Tentative Dates for SSC CGL 2017 Online Exam. But the official of SSC not disclosed the Exact Dates for respective exams. Exact dates will be known after the releasing of Official Notification of CGL 2017. But Tentative Dates are released through the SSC Exam Calendar 2017.
Every Year SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar in the month of October/ November. And for the year of 2016 SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar on 13th November 2015. So, like Last Year SSC Releases it’s Exam Calendar the same time in the year of 2016. As you all know and it is worth mentioning that SSC never follows their Time Table for SSC CGL Exam and for all other exam which is introduces by SSC. Sometime SSC Releases it’s CGL Notification in the month of January or February and Sometime in the month of June or July this is the main reason why CGL Notification is unpredictable.
18th October, 2016 Update
On Dated 18th October, 2016 SSC Releases it’s Annual Exam Calendar for all those examination which are going to be held in the year of 2017-18. On the basis of Annual Exam Calendar and it if for the first time SSC Releases it’s Exam Calendar so early mostly SSC Releases Exam Calendar in the end of the Year.
- Announcement of CGL Notification : 11th March, 2017
- Closing Date of Online CGL Application : 15th April, 2017
- Exam Date for CGL Tier-1 Exam : 19th June 2016 to 22nd July, 2017
Most of times SSC CGL Exam Dates and Notification are postponed. And recent example is CHSL 2016 Notification it was earlier scheduled to be announced on 2nd July, 2016 but due to some valid reason it was delayed and due to delay conducting of Online Exam of CGL is postponed of Notification to the month of October, 2016.
This Delaying case is not only applicable on Notification it is also applicable on Exam Dates which means officials of SSC are not confirmed with its Exam Dates. And it’s recent example is that the Online CGL 2016 Exam is scheduled on 8th May to 22nd May 2016, but due to some circumstances it was postponed to the month of August and September 2016. So, from my point of view there is no need to wait for SSC CGL 2017 Notification when it will came we update CGL Notification 2017 on this page. So, start your preparation as soon as possible. And for you better information Official of SSC Releases it’s CGL 2017 Notification in the month of February 2017 and Online Exam will be held in the month of June or July 2017.
At here we are going to share all the Complete details of SSC CGL 2017 Notification. Like How to get the Official Notification and what to do after the notification get released and all important and relevant things which relates to SSC CGL 2017 Notification. This Post of Article is enough for getting all the details of SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification
Candidates if you regularly Applying for Government Jobs, Like SSC Exams or UPSC Exam than you are totally aware with How they releases their particular exam Notification. and also from where to get the official notification as well as How to apply for all those examination. But if it’s your first time you are going to apply for Government Jobs and SSC CGL 2017 Exam than below we are going to guide you How to obtain the SSC CGL 2017 Notification and How to apply for SSC CGL Exam.
Firstly and most important thing is discuss is when the Notification to be announced Officially.
And we are also going to share all the Notification Dates of CGL Notification for Last 5 Years.
From the above able it is clearly mentioned that there is a huge variation in Notification Dates but the common thing is most of the year SSC Releases CGL Notification in the month of January, February and March. But in the year of 2015 SSC Releases it’s CGL Notification in the month of May.
Whenever SSC Releases it’s Schedule of Exam for 2017-2018 than we update this page so, stay connected with us for further updates.
Check : Patwari Admit Card
How to get SSC CGL Notification ?
Candidates if you are interested and eligible as well made your mind for Applying for CGL 2017 Exam than most important thing is get the official notification than read whole eligibility criteria and applying online before it’s last date.
SSC give one month time duration for Applying for CGL Exam and all registration process will be done at the official site of SSC.
Below we provide some easy ways to get your CGL Notification.
- Through Employment News Paper : Applicants if you borrow and read regularly Employment News paper than you are totally aware with it’s “Carrier Option”. Through this option you get various important information like Exam Dates and Notification Dates of all Government Jobs which all are advertised in the Employment News Paper. Means Whenever SSC Releases CGL Notification and Exam Dates it will published in the Employment News Paper.
You can easily buy or borrow this employment newspaper through the Local Stationary Shop or Book Shop. Basically this Newspaper is on Weekly Basis and it will be available on Wednesday or Thursday.
- SSC Official Websites : SSC have total of Nine Websites with including www.ssc.nic.in which is SSC’s Main Website and Rest of Eight Websites are it’s regional Website and it is maintained by the Respective Regional Offices.
Whenever SSC Announced it’s Annual Exam Calendar with Exact Exam Dates then it will be uploaded on the Regional Websites of SSC and as well as it’s Main Website in the form of PDF which you can easily Download on your Device.
- ssccgl2017online.co.in : It is an exclusive website for CGL 2017 Exam because we provide all relevant and important information which relates SSC CGL 2017 Exam and all SSC Exams and It’s Notification/ Exam Dates which are going to be held in 2017. All things are provided in this website for you.
Whenever SSC CGL 2017 Notification is officially released than we upload CGL Notification on this page for your convenience so you can easily download it which is in the form of PDF. So, candidates are advised to keep visiting this site regularly.
On this page below we provide all the Best Books for CGL Exam, Preparation Strategy, Syllabus as well as Previous Year Papers of SSC CGL Question papers.
Check :- SSC CHSL Notification
What to do after the CGL Notification ?
When CGL Notification is released than first thing is need you have to read whole Notification very carefully because the whole eligibility criteria is mentioned in the Official Notification.
Now you have to find is there any changes in Exam Syllabus, Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern.
After that you need to note down all the Important Dates of CGL Exam. Like Opening and Closing date of submission the CGL 2017 Application Form. And candidates are advised to fill their Online Exam Form before it’s closing date. Because to avoid last minute rush like Web Page is not opening, Traffic Overloaded, Slow Website, Frequent Disconnection etc.
After Successfully filling Online Application Form you have to note down your Registration Number and it will be generating at the time of Registration. Because Without Registration No. you will not be able to view or download your Admit Card.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
Now we are going to discuss about all the Important Dates for SSC CGL Exam. Those dates which are given below these are tentative.
- Releasing Date of SSC CGL 2017 Notification : 11th March, 2017
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 1 : 19th June to 2nd July, 2017
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 1 : 5th to 8th September, 2017
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 1 : 12th September, 2017
- Exam Date of CGL 2017 Tier – 1 : December, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam
Candidates if you are set your mind to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam than you have to must aware with it’s eligibility criteria.
- Nationality : Those candidates have Indian Citizenship only they all applicable for this Exam which means NRI and foreigners may not apply for SSC CGL Exam.
- Age Limit : Candidates as you all knew there are various posts in CGL Exam and in that case there is different age criteria for all these posts. But for Most posts age criteria is 18 years to 27 years. And for Few Posts age limit is 28 or 30 or 32 years.
It is worth mentioning here that SSC Revises it’s Age Limit for CGL Exam and the Revised age limit is 20 years to 30 years and this move is introduces in the year of 2017. So, those candidates who loses their hope for appearing in CGL Exam so candidates this is revised Age Limit for CGL Exam.
Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per SSC norms.
- Educational Qualification : Those applicants who are made their mind for CGL Exam 2107 then they all must have been completed their Graduation but candidates for few posts there are some additional qualification. So, for this you have to wait for SSC CGL Official Notification.
Note : When SSC CGL 2017 Notification get released then we update Post Wise Eligibility Criteria for CGL Exam on this page. If there is bit or far change in CGL Exam or Eligibility Criteria than we update this Page so you can easily find your changes for CGL 2017 Exam.
So, Candidates Keep your eye with this exclusive site which name is ssccgl2017online.co.in and it is expected that SSC CGL 2017 Notification is going to be announced in the month of Feb 2017 but as you all know every time there is little bit of Postponement in CGL Notification. So, candidates when it released officially than we will uploaded CGL 2017 Notification on the same page.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern for CGL 2017 Exam
Selection process of CGL 2017 is totally based on Written Exam which is changed and now it is known as Online Objective Test which is also called as (CBT) Computer Based Test. And after that candidates should appear for Descriptive Test as well as Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and for Skill Test also.
1) Tier – 1 : Candidates this is First Stage of CGL Exam. Which means those candidates who have applied for CGL Exam than firstly they have to appear for Tier-1 Exam.
Tier-1 Exam is an online mode exam and it comprises with 4 section with 25 questions contain each and every section with the total time duration 75 Minutes.
- General Awareness Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- English Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude Section : 25 Questions (50 Marks)
Note : Candidates there will be penalty of 0.50 Marks for Each and Every Wrong Answer.
2) Tier-2 : This Stage is for those candidates who have qualified their Tier-1 Exam and short-listed for Tier-2 Exam.
Tier-2 Exam is also an Online Mode Exam and it comprises with 3 section, Paper 1 is for English and Paper 2 is for Quantitative Abilities and Paper 3 is based on Statistical Methods. Basically Paper 1 and Paper 2 is compulsory for Every candidates who have qualified their Tier-1 Exam and Paper 3 is for those candidates who have applied for Statistical Investigator Posts.
- Paper – 1 (English) : 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- Paper – 2 (Quantitative Abilities) : 100 Questions (200 Marks)
3) Tier-3 : This stage is for those candidates who have qualified their Tier-2 Exam than they all have to appear for Tier-3 Exam, This Stage is totally Descriptive Paper of Hindi/ English. Total Weight age of Tier-3 Exam is also 100 Marks and applicant have to score at least 33% of marks for qualifying for Merit List.
Final Merit : Final Selection of candidates will be made on all performances in all three tiers.
How to Download Admit Card for CGL Exam ?
Candidates this thing is very well know that without admit card you will not be permitted to enter in examination hall for CGL Exam. And Basically Admit Card can be downloaded before 15 Days of Written Examination.
i.e. If CGL 2017 Exam will be scheduled in the month of July then Admit Card will be available in the last week of June 2017.
For Downloading your CGL 2017 Admit Card than you must have carry your Registration Number which you can get at the time of Submission of Online Application for CGL Exam.
When Admit Card will be uploaded on the official site of SSC than we provide direct link of CGL Admit Card on this page.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam ?
Candidates this column is one of the most important column for knowing all the dates of Starting and Closing dates of Submission of Online Application form.
Candidates it is too early to comment on the Online Registration Starts for CGL 2017 Exam and when it ends. Exact Date will be announce after the releasing of SSC CGL 2017 Notification. Basically SSC give 30 days for Online Registration and applying for SSC 2017 Exam.
But we can expected that the Online Registration for CGL Exam will start from 11th March 2017 and last date should be 15th April 2017.
Online Application : As we all know the rush and appearance is too high for CGL Exam so due to this reason SSC Provided two websites for Applying and Registering for CGL 2017 Exam and both of these websites are.
Candidates once registration dates are out, than we provide direct link for both official sites for filling of Online Application for SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
Application fee : All those candidates who are going to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam they all have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Candidates you can pay your application fee via Online Mode by using your (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or through SBI Challan.
Note : Female Candidates and Reserved Category Candidates they all are exempted from application fee.
Applicants of CGL 2017 Exam we will share all updates regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam or any kind of Notification which is releases by officials of SSC.
Candidates if you have any query in your mind regarding SSC CGL Notification 2017 than ask frequently through the comment box which is given below.
So, Candidates for further updates regarding SSC CGL 2017 Notification Keep in touch with www.ssccgl2017online.co.in or you can do one more thing by Pressing Control + D for Bookmark this page.