Candidates are you going to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam ? Then you have to take a note regarding SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria in Advance ?
Candidates Much awaited (SSC) Staff Selection Commission (CGL) Combined Graduate Level 2017 Notification and it’s Exam Date will be announced very soon. The Tentative Schedule (Not Exact Date) will be known when SSC releases its annual exam calendar for the year of 2017. But the exact dates for CGL 2017 Exam dates will be known after the releasing of SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
Whenever the official CGL Notification 2017 get released it will be uploaded on the official site of SSC and also published in the Employment Newspaper. But likely SSC releases it’s CGL Notification in the month of February, 2017. And in this SSC is going to release the SSC CGL 2017 Notification is going to announced in the month of February or March but according tentative date of SSC CGL 2017 Notification it will be announced on 11th March 2017. So, candidates start your Exam Preparation for CGL 2017 Exam it is expected that more than 40 Lakh of candidates are going to register them self for CGL 2017 Exam.
Candidates if you have any doubt regarding SSC revise the CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017 Exam and if you are thinking about that SSC changes the Educational Qualification than don’t worry candidates as you all know CGL is Graduate Based Level Exam and still it remain same this is graduate level exam and the minimum qualification will remain graduation only so there is no any kind of changes in CGL Exam.
In the year of 2016 SSC Releases changes in Age Limit Criteria. So, candidates we are going to discuss about the Age Limit Criteria for CGL Exam. And now SSC make their mind to issued an official notification regarding Age Limit Changes and it will be applicable from SSC CGL Exam 2017.
On this page we are going to discuss about the complete and detailed eligibility criteria for appearing in SSC CGL Exam 2017. This is only prediction exact eligibility criteria will be known after the releasing of SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2017 Exam ?
And Candidates in this section we are going to discuss about SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017 which you must need to possess before applying for CGL Exam. All Applicants must take a note about Eligibility Criteria and merely apply for the CGL Exam.
As you all know SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria can be changed in anytime. So, candidates from below we are going to provide the Basic Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
1. Nationality : Those applicants who are born in India only they are eligible to apply for CGL Exam.
But if in case you are from Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee and came over to India they all can apply for this CGL Exam.
2. Age Limit : Minimum age limit criteria for CGL 2017 Exam is 18 years and the Maximum age limit criteria is 32 years. and It is important to mention here that category wise age relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms. But most of posts age limit is came under 18 to 27 years and 20 to 30 years.
Now we are going to provide category wise posts as per Age Limit Criteria which is prescribed for CGL 2017 Exam.
1. Age Limit (20 to 30 years) : List of those posts which came under the age limit criteria for 20 to 30 years.
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
2. Age Limit (21 to 27 Years) : For Assistant in (IB) Intelligence Bureau
3. Age Limit (Upto 30 Years) : List of those posts which came under the age limit criteria upto 30 years.
- Sub Inspector in National Investigation Agency
- Assistant Enforcement officer in Revenue Department, Directorate of Enforcement
- Assistant Audit Officer
4. Age Limit (Upto 32 Years) :
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II
5. Age Limit (18 to 25 years) :
- (SI) Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
6. Age Limit (18 to 27 years) : List of those posts which came under the age limit criteria 18 to 27 years.
- Income Tax Inspector (CBDT)
- Assistant (In Various Department)
- Inspector of Posts (Department of Posts)
- Inspector (CBEC)
- Divisional Accountant (CAG)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Compiler (Registrar Compiler of India)
- Tax Assistant
Educational Qualification : Minimum qualification for SSC CGL 2017 Exam is only Graduation but for the some posts you all may need additional qualification, for those post detailed below.
- For Assistant Audit Officer : First of all those candidates who have completed their graduation they all will be applicable for CGL 2017 Exam but those candidates who have also completed their Master in Commerce or MBA in (Finance or Economics) or (CA) Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Account or (CS) Company Secretary they all will be given preference.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade – II : Those candidates who are going to apply for this post they all must have a degree in any discipline and with 60% marks in Maths in 12th Standard (10+2) Or Applicant should have degree in any discipline with statistics as one of the subject.
- For Compiler : For this post applicant must have studied Maths, Economics or Statistics as one of the compulsory subject in bachelors degree.
- Rest of Other Post : Applicant have any degree in any discipline from well recognised board or University of India.
Important Points Regarding Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for CGL 2017 Exam you all have to aware with it important points which is detailed below.
1. For Determining or Verifying your Age Criteria your Matriculation or (SLC) School Leaving Certificate will be considered for only valid proof for determining your age.
2. For Age Relaxation : Those candidates who belongs to Reserved Category they all get age relaxation as per their category so candidates with the help of below table you can assume your age relaxation.
3. Cut off Date for determining the Age Criteria and Educational Qualification is on 1st August, 2017.
4. And it is important to mention here that you Registration for Online Examination for (Tier-1 & Tier-2) is totally provisional only, scrutiny of document will be undertaken at the time of Descriptive Paper.
Candidates we regularly update this page when SSC releases any kind of notification regarding CGL 2017 Exam and also provide direct link for SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form. And candidates in upcoming days there is any kind of change in Eligibility Criteria then you all will be updated with this page.
So, candidates are advised to check official site of SSC Regularly and for all updates regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam keep visiting on this exclusive site.