General Awareness Questions asked in the CGL Exam of August 2018 (All Shifts)
On August 2018, SSC had conducted the CGL Tier-1 Exam in three shifts, and several lakhs of candidates have appeared for these exams. Most of the candidates, who appeared in today’s CGL Exam reported, that Questions are of moderate level ie neither difficult nor easy. If you have given 4-5 months time for preparation, then you have a fair chance to qualify the CGL-2018 Exam. The ultimate solution regarding general awareness strategy lies behind the consolidated preparation of the applicant preparing seriously for SSC CGL, as the increasing level of competition demands firm preparation. Previous Year General Awareness Questions 2018 updated news.
In our previous post, we have shared the 50 Questions, asked in the SSC CGL Exam of August 2018 and Today in this post, we will be sharing the maximum General Awareness Questions asked in the CGL Exam of August 2017 (All three Shifts).Moreover, candidates who have also appeared for CGL Exam on August or any day in September are requested to share their Questions with us, so that, we share these questions, with those who have their CGL 2018 Exam in coming days.The Questions, that, we are going to share in this post, we will give a rough idea regarding, what to prepare, and how the Questions are asked, as this is for the first time that CGL Exam is being held through online mode only.
Check Now:- RRB Syllabus
GK Questions Asked in CGL 2018 Exam on August (Morning shift)
1) Is foreign exchange regulated by?
2) By which process, Nutrition gets flowed form Top of soil to subsoil?
3) Are residuary powers vested in?
4) Which thermometer is used to measure the temperature of distant objects?
5) By which mechanism, molecules get transferred from higher to a lower temperature?
6) Highest Gallantry award in India?
7) Where in India, Kovvada Nuclear plant is proposed to be set up?
8) People of Indus valley civilization used to worship?
9) What does “Failure of Kernel ” means in Information technology?
10) How is polio caused?
11) Where are barren islands located?
12) Where is FAST Telescope installed?
13) Which Indian state is declared as “Carbon free”?
14) With which sport, CK Naidu trophy is associated?
15) Where in India’s volcanoes are located?
16) With which country India shares the maximum boundary?
17) By which process, energy travels from the sun to earth?
GK Questions Asked in CGL 2018 Exam in August (After Noon shift)
1) In which language, Indira Goswami was awarded Jnanpith Award?
2) Which among the following is the longest island?
3) Scurvy and Pellagra are caused due to deficiency of?
4) Which kind of Rainfall occurs followed by evaporation after high temperature?
5) Which metal is used in the making of Electric heater
6) World bank accepts monitor from?
7) Which curve shows the relationship between Rate of Interest and Unemployment?
8) Who forms the Finance Commission in India?
9) Which Committee under the “Estimates Committee of Parliament ” is called twin sisters?
10) Which Governor General brings up the “English Education system in India?
11) In which state, Nanda peak is situated?
12) Nitric Acid does not react with which of the following elements?
This was all about the detailed discussion on Previous Year General Awareness Questions 2018 & preparation strategy… Visit our other articles for more similar updates