A Unique and most awaited strategy to Crack the CGL 2018 Exam in One Month (Recommended by Toppers)
CGL Goes Online, So does the test Series .
The SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) Exam is one of the most competitive and sought after exams in India. Taking the SSC CGL is one of the best ways to secure a job in various Central Government Departments and Ministries with attractive salaries and perks.
The SSC CGL 2016 Exam, which was supposed to be held on May 8th and 22nd, has been postponed to 27th August 2016. The pattern of the exam has also undergone a series of notable changes this year:
1. Tier I and II exams are to be held online. The time duration of Tier I exam is 75 minutes and the number of questions has been reduced to 100.
2. Tier III exam is now mandatory.
3. The exam will be held in 4 phases (Wherever applicable)
4. Descriptive paper (English/Hindi) has been introduced in Tier – III
5. There will be no sectional cut-offs and the final merit will be prepared based on overall performance in Tier I, II and III.
Many aspirants wanted to know about a good online test series available in the new pattern. We did our research and after speaking with a few others who have used it, we found Oliveboard a very good, yet affordable option for Tier 1 preparation.
Candidates while preparation for SSC CGL Exam you can take a test series regarding CGL Exam. Which is known as Oliveboard and it is easily available on Internet. With the help of Oliveboard Test you can assume your level of preparation of CGL Exam.
Oliveboard, is one of India’s leading online preparation portal for Banking, MBA, and Government Exams, is providing 20 tests for the preparation of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam in the new pattern for just Rs. 499. The first test is free for all.
It has some very useful features that we noticed:-
1. All exams can be taken anytime sitting at home. Unlike other coaching institutes, there is no fixed time during which you have to take the test. You can even give multiple tests on the same day.
2. Detailed explanations & All India standing are available immediately after completing the exam.
3. Pattern matches the SSC question papers of the past years and of good difficulty level.
4. All these tests can also be given on mobile app. It can be downloaded here.
These exams are coupled with an Analysis feature which will help you track your progress and improve faster.
Analysis feature: Oliveboard’s analysis feature helps you analyze your mock test results and give your all-India ranking. The analysis, provided after completion of each test, is detailed and includes your score, overall progress, the number of mock tests taken, accuracy and average time taken per question and highlights the areas that you should focus on. Oliveboard also has an “Improvement Section” which automatically analyzes your performance in all the tests you have taken so far and suggests improvement in the topics where you need to work harder. Here is a glimpse :-
The mock tests are designed keeping in mind the latest exam pattern. Hence, all major changes in the SSC CGL are incorporated in the mock tests. The user Interface is good with very few technical glitches encountered on many coaching institute sites.
A live “Chat with Us” option is available where you can get all your queries resolved and also report if you are facing any difficulty in attempting the test. All in all, we find this a very option for aspirants to prepare for the new pattern SSC CGL exam.
Click here to take a FREE Mock test for SSC CGL Tier 1 in new pattern.