- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018
- 2 LIC AAO-2018 Eligibility Criteria :
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018
“Your welfare is our responsibility“….the famous tagline of Life insurance Corporation of India (LIC) all might have heard but what if, one wishes to join the very organization & shape his/her career as an Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO). Last year more than 14 lakh candidates applied for Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO), in LIC. The Life insurance Corporation of India is the largest insurance company in India, Headquartered in Mumbai, with more than 1,14,773 employee functioning, all across India… This figure is self-justified about the boom craze of this post in LIC AAO. Soon, the organization is planning for LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2018.
LIC last conducted for AAO recruitment process for the vacancy of 650 posts for its various branches all across the country. This year Life insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is expected to conduct the recruitment of AAO in its different branches all across the country. The interested candidates must be ensured about all the related information to the recruitment process of LIC AAO 2018, ie: Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Educational qualification, Exam Pattern, Reservation of seats and many more…
check :- ssc cgl syllabus
This article is all about the entire recruitment process of Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO), in LIC. One must read this entire article to get updates on the latest pattern and changing trends in the recruitment process. This article not only covers the detailed information related to the LIC-AAO pattern but also guides the way to achieve the rank with minimal effort, if followed in a right way. Yes, it’s correct to say, the level of competition has exponentially increased in the latest trends but the balanced effort with proper guidelines can bring you together with your success.
LIC AAO-2018 Eligibility Criteria :
LIC-Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) 2018, educational criteria, age criteria etc are shown :
Educational Criteria :
Interested candidates must have a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from the government recognized the institutional organization. The candidates must have basic knowledge of computer & good communication skill.
The minimum age limit for the LIC-Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) 2018, must be 21 years and maximum of 30 years. The age relaxation as per the Govt. of India norms are-
- OBC(NCL) : 3 Years
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
- PwD : 10 Years
LIC -AAO Vacancies:
The expected numbers of vacancies in LIC are estimated to be around 700.
- General : 349
- OBC (NCL) : 192
- SC category: 106
- ST category: 53
- Written Test
- Medical Test
1. Written Test –
The written test for LIC-Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) 2018 has following subsections :
Note: The question paper consists of in total of 120 minutes duration.
Note: The total marks for the paper is 300 marks.
- Statement based questions
- Seating arrangements
- Sequence-Series(Numeric/ Alpha-Numeric)
- Puzzle (Floor based/Ranked based)
- Sitting Arrangements (Linear/Circular arrangements)
- Blood relations
- Machine Output-input (chances of asking)
- Time & Work
- Data interpretation
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Number Series
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit – Loss & Discount.
- Mixture & Allegations
General knowledge & Current Affairs:
- General Knowledge: This section broadly cover various topics like static General Knowledge (Famous State dances, Currencies-country, Thermal/Nuclear/Hydro Power Plants, Sanctuaries, Organizations-HQ, Airports, Ports in India etc )
- Current Affairs: The Current affairs covers the broad topics like the dynamic news all round happening inside/outside the country, various appointments/retirements, New schemes, awards etc.
- Note: The Author-Book Related current affairs many times seems to be asked often in the exam.
Computer Skill Test:
- MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint )
- Networking related.
- Input-Output devices
- History and Generations of the computers.
- Key Shortcuts.
- Recent Developments.
- Sentence Rearrangements
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Jumble Words
Note: The marks scored in English section is only of qualifying nature, as this section is only to examine the minimum knowledge of English language.
How to APPLY:
- Visit the official website www.licindia.in
- Go to the CAREER section.
- Click on Notification of recruitment process of LIC-AAO 2018.
- Click to online APPLY link.
- Fill the details available on the online application.
- Upload the picture (Jpeg format) & signature as per the instructed size and format.
- After filling the complete information SUBMIT the application finally.
- Proceed for the Payment gateway.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Close all the Tabs.
LIC AAO Cutoff :
LIC AAO 2018 Important Dates:
- Date of Notification Release: February 2018
- Application Available Online: February 2018
- Last Date to Apply: March 2018
- Hall Ticket Download written: March 2018
- Date of Online Exam: April 2018
- Results Declaration: May 2018
- Date of Interview: June 2018
The above article was all about LIC AAO Recruitment process, the detailed discussion, and the relevant information. The leftover information if any, can be grabbed up from sarkarinaukricareers.in & for more similar updates stay tuned with us at ssccgl2017online.co.in If any comments, queries related to LIC AAO 2018, feel free to share…