- 1 Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class Results 2018, Check your DSEAP result here at apdhte.nic.in
- 1.0.1 Arunachal Pradesh 10th result 2018 Summary
- 1.0.2 Class 10th Board Marking scheme of 10th Class/DSEAP/Matric
- 1.0.3 Class 10th Students Statistics Detail- Year Wise
- 1.0.4 DSEAP Board Highlights 2017
- 1.0.5 Steps to Check Class 10th Board Result
- 1.0.6 CGPA-Percentage Conversion Relationship
- 1.0.7 Grade Point System
- 1.0.8 Detailed Syllabus
- 1.0.9 DSEAP Board Tentative Result Date
Arunachal Pradesh 10th Class Results 2018, Check your DSEAP result here at apdhte.nic.in
All new recent news notification regarding Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP) Board of Secondary Education, Result declaration 2018. Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP) has confirmed the AP DSEAP Result 2018 declared on time. As per the latest/recent report, Andhra Pradesh Board will announce the DSEAP 10th class Results 2018 for Andhra Pradesh State in the month of May 2018, on its official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in. Soon after the official announcement of the Andhra Board class board 10th Result 2018, it will also be published in the Andhra Pradesh local newspaper column. Lakhs of students appeared for AP DSEAP Exam 2018. The BSEAP applies a new grading system for board exams from 2017 merely following the CBSE Grading Pattern, further detailed information about grading system mentioned below. The passing percentage of the students was 91.92% in 2017 which seems to be a significant figure. AP DSEAP Result DSEAP related detailed information…
Department of school education Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP) apdhte.nic.in has released the Schedule/timetable for the recent coming AP DSEAPBoard/10th Class exam for the year 2018. However, the 10th board has not mentioned any precise tentative dates for the declaration of the results this year. Although the approx estimation with respect to past records has been mentioned below. Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board of Secondary Education 2018 detailed analysis & related topics elaborated, explore…
Arunachal Pradesh 10th result 2018 Summary
- Class: 10th
- Board: Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board of Secondary Education
- Objective: Class 10th Result/DSEAP
- Official Website: apdhte.nic.in
- Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Result Date: June-July 2018
- Status: To be disclosed soon
Class 10th Board Marking scheme of 10th Class/DSEAP/Matric
- About 10-15 words or a sentence will be required to answer 1 marks question
- All about 40 words will be required to answer 4-5 marks question.
- All about 60 words will be required to answer 5-8 marks question.
- All about 80 words will be required to answer 8-10 marks question
- Altogether 7 questions of 3 marks each will be asked in the exam
- Altogether of 3 marks, each will be asked in the exam.
- Altogether of 5 marks, each will be asked in the exam.
- Students must be particular & precise about the diagrams it’s labeling.
- The students will be allowed a maximum of 3 hours to attempt all the questions.
- 12 marks in total will be asked in the exam from practical questions
- The theoretical exam of science paper will of 80 marks in total
- Students must include the tabular representation method to present the data/information( if any)
Class 10th Students Statistics Detail- Year Wise
|Years||Total Percentage of Students Passed|
DSEAP Board Highlights 2017
|Odisha SSLC Result Highlights (Last Year Stats)|
|Total Students Appeared in Exam||7,22,548|
|Total Students Passed the Exam||6,61,288|
|Overall Students Passed||90.64|
|Overall Male Students Passed||91.51|
|Overall Female Students Passed||82.13|
Steps to Check Class 10th Board Result
- Follow the following Steps to download class 10th Results
- Visit the official website of the State Board apdhte.nic.in
- Click on the link showing “Class 10th Board Result Declared”
- The notification Popup will appear containing Registration/Roll No/DOB Details
- Click on Submit button.
- The result will generate in pdf format, print for future reference.
- Close the tab after all procedure.
CGPA-Percentage Conversion Relationship
Every year, lakhs of students appear in class 10th examination for Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP) Board of Secondary Education Exam. To maintain the equilibrium Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board of Secondary Education has replaced the trend of awarding marks from percentage format to CGPA grading system since 2011. On a similar basis, the method to calculate Percentage-CGPA relationship and its equivalent marks on the basis of CGPA scored. The method for the interconversion between the two parameters has been discussed in detail. check for Board class 10th Result 2018, Matric Result 2018.
|For average CGPA conversion||Sum total of all the Grade Points (GPA) of each subject to be divided by 5.
For example, if a student scores the GP for any particular- Subject 1 is 7, Subject 2 is 8, Subject 3 is 8, Subject 4 is 7 and Subject 5 is 8
Then the sum of GPs will be: 7+8+8+7+8=38
Dividing 38 by 5, we get 7.6 which is the aggregate CGPA.
|Overall percentage parameter marks||We simply need to multiply CGPA with 9.5. (9.5*CGPA)|
|Subject wise percentage marks||We actually need to multiply 9.5 with GP of the subject. (9.5x GP of the subject)|
Grade Point System
|S No||Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
A syllabus is basically an academic document that communicates entire course information & defines a framework for studies & related issues. A syllabus may be defined by an exam board committee or prepared by the teachers who supervise/monitors or controls course quality, may also visit apdhte.nic.in
Further Click on the Option “Examination” located at a Left side of the Website, as shown above
DSEAP Board Tentative Result Date
|Events||Exam Date||Exam Result Date|
|Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board SSC Exam||15th March -29th March 2018||Week Last of May 2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board HSC Exam||18th March – 04th April 2018||Week Last of July 2018|
Interested applicants/ students stay tuned with us for more details on Arunachal Pradesh (DSEAP)Board Result & similar posts, Class 10th Result 2018 or check on apdhte.nic.in or www.ssccgl2017online.co.in
Yoy may like our other articles, click on below direct links to view-